2.07.2011

Project Life -- Weeks 4-5

I am finally caught up!  Now, it should be easy to just do a little each day.  I have already printed my photos for today and inserted them into this week's photo sleeve. :)






You can see I added a digital layout because I had so many bedroom renovation photos.  I just printed this out and inserted it into a page protector.  Here's a better picture of the digital page.  I am NOT a digital scrapbooker, though I dabble with hyrid, so don't expect much. :)  I used a layered template from Cathy Zielske.

2 comments:

slowpoke said...

You MADE the lampshade? You didn't "just" cover an existing shade; you created the lampshade? It's totally gorgeous, either way. You're such a designer. And I LOVE the new bedding. I absolutely love gray and yellow together. I just spent some time looking at DwellStudio bedding b/c I'm always in search of what to put on my bed. Great master bedroom makeover--good for you guys! Super-cool curtain you sewed too. I also love your cards. You need to open an Etsy shop, Dawn! You're productive and you make beautiful things with your eye for design.

nestof3 said...

Hi beautiful friend. :) Yes, we made the lampshade from scratch. I found a blog which gave directions. It was so much fun. You are so kind. Unfortunately, I have no time to create for Etsy, but I absolutely love browsing the site.