2.07.2011

Project Life -- Weeks 1-3

I've been trying to catch up on Project Life.  I chose the turquoise one which can be bought here.  Though I have added some photos beyond the third week, I can officially say the first three weeks are complete.

I just love using a spiral-bound album because I can add so many items so easily.  In photo 8, I added a Krispy Kreme hat simply by hole-punching it.  In photo 9, I created a text box in MS Word, added my journaling and printed it on cardstock.  I then sewed up a page protector and cut off the extra, so I essentially made a custom-size photo sleeve.  Photos 10-12 show extra pages added -- one is a math worksheet that Ben excelled in, while the other two hold letters from the Lego company.

I also love little pockets in these photo sleeves because I can easily add receipts and other bits of life in them. For the most part, I stick with using what came in the kit.  I have added some stamping and some cutting with my Silhouette SD.

I've relied on the internet to provide me with some photos because I just didn't take that many during our sickness.












No comments: