1.13.2011

Beautiful "Wrapping Paper" can be used as Scrapbook Paper

My husband and I are in the middle of renovating our bedroom.  Our color scheme is going to be yellow and gray.  Here is the comforter I bought.  No, it's not a picture of our room, rather it is from this website.


I found scrapbooking paper in the same colors today on a blog, and I want to share it with you.

She has several more beautiful paper designs to download as well here as well as adorable Christmas Tags (many of which can be used for scrapbooking journaling) here




3 comments:

Theresa said...

Are you planning to frame the paper of make layouts using the paper for the walls? With your wedding photos, perhaps?

nestof3 said...

Yes, I bought several black frames with four white, square matted openings. I am going to print out small portions of digital scrapbooking paper in yellows, grays, whites and blacks. I am also going to make a punched butterfly framed art like one that Ali Edwards created using some of the same papers. I will post pictures as we progress and the final result. My husband made the beadboard headboard today, and I cannot wait to show it off. :) He's so talented.

Theresa said...

I LOVE handmade homemade things! It adds such a nice personal touch and so much warmth to the home! Can't wait to see!!!