10.25.2010

Crazy A C Moore Shopping Trip

I went crazy.  A C Moore had their Sizzix ambossing folders on sale -- buy one pack, get one half price.  Each pack comes with two folders!

Each pack ended up being $7.07 -- that's $3.54 per folder!  They had gloriously beautiful Basic Grey folders and cool Tim Holtz folders.  I am just giddy.  I also had a $10 rewards certificate. :)  These are the ones I bought.

Dearly & Frost
 Sugar & Starry Night
 Plaid & Snowflakes

 Christmas & Thin Ice
 Collage & Notebook
Bricked & Woodgrain

 Powdered Sugar & Snow Globe
 Peppermint Twist & Scallops
 Evergreen & Snow
Diamonds & Snow Cap


1 comment:

Bright Sky Mom said...

Those look really cool! Especially the brick & woodgrain. I'm going to AC Moore tomorrow (first time ever) to buy some treasures from my dd's birthday party. :)
Lee