(Warning: these are neither deep nor in any particular order).
1. Despite the disclaimer, I’m having a really hard time choosing the first one.
2. This is my 11th year of home educating.
3. I buy flowers at 50% off at Kroger. I buy the cheap bouquets with lots of carnations, and they last for a couple of weeks or more.
4. I am allergic to chemical sunscreens.
5. I hate rain. I think it should only rain at night.
6. I watch You’ve Got Mail once a year with my husband.
7. I wear a size 7.5 shoe. I am NOT telling you my waist size. LOL
8. I’ve requested that "My Jesus, I Love Thee" be played at my funeral.
9. Give me the mountains over the beach any day.
10. I wear a night guard because I grind my teeth.
11. Give me spring and fall and get rid of summer and winter (except for on Christmas).
12. I am a hygrometer. My hair can prove it.
13. I loathe wet dish towels and go through several a day.
14. I love bird watching. I adore hummingbirds.
15. I loathe mosquitoes, but they relish me.
16. I suffer from Rosacea. Just when I learned to be happy about my fair skin, too.
17. Flower gardens make me happy. I love seeing the perennials resurfacing every spring.
18. I have read Nectar in a Sieve twice. It’s the only book I’ve read more than once.
19. I actually enjoy vacuuming. Such satisfaction!
20. I think it’s fun to organize.
21. I love labels.
22. I despise clutter. “A home for everything and everything in its place” is my motto.
23. I’ve always been this way.
24. I like making to-do lists; I love crossing items off and throwing away the list even more.
25. I cry very easily – especially when I talk.
26. I often cry at the end of children’s biographies. Some recent: Galileo, Queen Elizabeth and Martin Luther.
27. I suffer from hyperhidrosis. It’s so annoying.
28. I am a stamp, border punch and patterned paper addict.
29. I take a probiotic every day.
30. I brew my cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
31. I enjoy British period films.
32. I still love reading picture books.
33. I attended Virginia Tech where I majored in English and minored in religion. I focused on Renaissance literature. I failed freshman calculus the first time.
34. My favorite get-away includes a cabin, hiking, and sitting in front of a fire eating wine and cheese/crackers with my husband.
35. I am a very passionate person. This can be wonderful or horrible.
36. Cats are my favorite pet.
37. I find critters fascinating – especially snakes.
38. I have very sensitive hearing. This is almost always horrible.
** Thanks, Kelli Crowe, for the inspiration to make this list. It was fun.