3.07.2010

Another quick layout

Okay.  I'm cheating.  I love how easy the BH&G Photo Templates from the Scrapbooks Etc. website are to use.  It makes editing and printing my photos so easy.  Then, I just add paper and embellishments.  I like not having to crop photos into random sizes, rather I can resize them in PSE.  The only problem?  My printer is starting to run low on ink.  GASP!  I actually scrapbooked four layouts this weekend.  Yeehaw!

Using old stash! Patterned paper and chipboard elements are all from Scenic Route's 'Cape Town' collection. I needed some black and red. Photo template: BH&G #105. I used PSE.

4 comments:

The Kings daughter said...

How lovely! That makes me long for warmer days. I love being out on the water.
Aaron looks so much younger in that one picture.

Oldest of many said...

I agree, "Kings Daughter", he does look younger. Nice pics!

-Matthew

nestof3 said...

Yeah, he was 16 then.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I caught a thread on a blog that you attend a family-integrated home church. Where are you?? We're in Stafford and would LOVE to get involved in such a thing. I can't seem to find the right "label" to search for one. Can you email me? We're stephens.family@us.army.mil. Thanks!! April Stephens