2.09.2010

Winner of Owl Stamp

I am so sorry for being late in announcing the winner. We went on a family vacation to San Diego, and I am just catching up.

The winner (using Random Number Generator website) is Michele (the person who left the first comment).

Please email me your address, and I will send it right away.

I am having a problem getting hold of those whom I do not have a means of emailing or those who do not check back on my blog, so if two weeks have passed, and I have not heard from you or been able to reach you, I will choose another winner.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

I can't find ur email for me to send u my address and the two peas gallery is not working. My email is butterfly2547@yahoo.com and i will send u my address. Thank.