1.10.2010

Printed my own photos tonight

My honey agreed that buying a photo printer would be a great thing, so I ordered an HP Photosmart on Friday, it was delivered on Saturday, and I was able to play with it tonight.

It took me forever to work with Photoshop Elements 5 -- yes, I've been putting it off. I finally figured out how to crop and print. LOL

Once I printed the photos, the rest of the layout was a breeze.

These are Lego Mechs my eldest, Aaron, made four years ago. The space that looks white is actually distressed grid paper from a free 2peas digital kit. It just doesn't show up in the scan.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, nice Aaron! That looks great Mrs. Keckley! The pics are so clear.
~Katie

Oldest of many said...

Nice Mrs. Keckley! I love having a printer, they are so helpful. Those are pretty good Aaron!.
-Matthew