1.08.2010

My Recent Hybrid Layout

This is one of my first hybrid projects. I used Ali Edwards' 8.5x11 hand-drawn grid and her photo overlay. You can buy these at www.designerdigitals.com. I also used her "today" brush from her Everyday Beauty kit. Stamps are Fontwerks "Travelogue" by Karen Russell (cs-926) and Technique Tuesday "Bits & Pieces" by Ali Edwards (AEBP). Paper is KI Memories "Color Theory - yellow."

This was fun, but my Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 program encountered an error, so I Googled a solution and ended up having to rename a preferences file before I could stitch the two pages together to make one layout. ugh

Did I mention we actually did language arts, math, science and history today? I also made a pot of chili, cleaned out the garage, and organized my Christmas ribbon. Can you say ready to relax? ha ha

No comments: