1.06.2010

I've Gone Hybrid!

I finally made the plunge into the hybrid world! It started when I tried to stamp a Technique Tuesday stamp designed by Ali Edwards onto the following layout. Being acrylic, I couldn't get the long rectangle portion of the stamp to be straight. I really wanted to use this element, so I downloaded this file (which was on sale for $2.79 when I bought it), copied it into a MS Word document, and then printed it. Voila! Easy as pie.


Supplies: paper (My Mind's Eye 'Bloom and Grow'), border punch (E K Success 'dotted wave'), foam alpha stickers (Dollar Tree), acrylic sticker (Joann's dollar spot)

The other day Designer Digitals had this polka dot digital paper pack on sale for 25 cents. I just love dotted paper, so I bought it. This is the first time I printed out my own patterned paper. The results were perfect!

Supplies: pink patterned paper (digital, Kattie Pertiet), other PP and diecut alphas (KI Memories), white alpha stickers (Doodlebug), border punch (Martha Stewart 'Deep Edge Lattice'), circle punch and Nestabilities circle dies, flower (Bazzil "Bitty Blossoms)

No comments: