11.18.2008

Photos of Stamp Organization


Here is a stamp rack my husband built for me. This holds individual stamps (mainly image). Small sets are labeled and resting on top of it.


Here is a view of the entire storage unit. This is in my kitchen, so my stamps share the same space as my bread maker and my bread box. My husband built this as well.

Here is a close-up of the top portion. The little white drawers hold small alpha stamps, date stamps, number stamps and roller stamps. The little yellow bowl holds my acrylic blocks. I keep containers of flowers within reach along with my Sizzix. The bamboo tray holds larger stamps that are not backgrounds.


These CD racks hold acrylic stamp sets from companies like Paper Trey Ink and Maya Road. I also separated all of my dollar Studio G stamp sets and other small sets into categories. I then labeled the CDs for easy access. So, all of my cupcakes and candle stamps are in on CD, for example. All of the "congrats" stamps are in one case, and so on.


I unmounted all of my Stampin Up! stamp sets as well because they take up so much less room. Each set is labeled and stored alphabetically. The clamshell case holds wheels which I also unmounted and a longer set that will not fit into a CD case.

These are my acrylic stamp sets still in original packaging. The small ones are placed in the little blue basket.


This shelf holds my background stamps from Hero Arts and my wood-mounted sentiment stamps organized in clamshell cases by type.


Finally, my Stampin Up! background stamps are stacked on the bottom shelf. The labels allow me to quickly see what stamp it is.

8 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Great set up! Very organized! TFS

~Samantha

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

WOW! Awesome use of space Dawn and kudos to your dh for building the storage units.

I was looking at your Blog Roll - obviously I like SU! I like GinaK and PaperTrey Ink too!

Glad to meet you over on SCS! I've bookmarked your blog, so I'll be back!

katiesniche said...

Look at how organized you are!! It all looks great

Deborah March said...

Looks FABULOUS...good for YOU!

Anonymous said...

WOW! How did you label the spines of the CD cases? Thanks so much!

Stampmouse said...

very cook awesome storage

Laurie in MN said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your craft area.
I haven't worked up the courage to remove the SU stamps from the blocks and looking at the space you save by using CD cases, is making me reconsider my choice.

Kudo's to your DH for making shelves to hold your craft supplies.

martha said...

Hi,
Great storage setup. Have you seen the clear storage unites from Stampendous?