10.18.2008

Cards I Made Last Night

This post is to show you how many cards you can make with such a small amount of patterned paper.

I started with two scrap 6x6 sheets of Sweetwater paper. I made a total of 4 cards with this paper. When I was finished, I made one more card with the same color palette but sans patterned paper.

Let me also recommend some of my favorite products in this post.

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
If you have not bought any Cuttlebug Embossing folders, you are really missing out on a great, versatile product which also happens to be inexpensive! You can buy many of them on sale at your local A C Moore or Michael's and at http://www.joanns.com/. You can see them here: http://www.provocraft.com/products/catalog.php?cl=cuttlebug&scl=Embossing
I use mine in my original, red Sizzix!

Stampin' Up! So Many Sayings set:
This is one of the most used sets I own. You get 34 sentiments and graphic borders in this set!

Tools used: Cuttlebug Embossing folders and Nestabilities (both used in original Sizzix), circle punches

Stamps used: Butterflies are Autumn Leaves and Technique Tuesday; sentiments are a variety of Studio G dollar stamps and Stampin' Up!.

If you ever care to know about a specific product, just ask me. :)

Here's the first one:


Here is the second one I made:


And the third (notice the scraps getting smaller):


Finally, here's the last scrap left:


And, here's a card I made using the purple and green color scheme:

No comments: