9.04.2008

I Made Cards Last Night

With so much homeschooling and so much keeping of the home, I just had to take a little break last night. I stayed up too late, though. These are the four cards I made. One was made with a pack of labels I bought (the "Thank You" one), while the other 3 were made with a set of pre-made cards from K & Company and some vintage stuff I've had around forever.

Being the cheapo that I am, I actually cut the premade cards in half and adhered to regular, inexpensive ivory or kraft cards to allow the patterned paper to last longer. I don't normally do such shabby-chic, vintage-y cards, but here goes:

Supplies: tag (K & Co "Classic K"), rubon (www.royalbrush.com), alpha stickers (Marcella by K, Making Memories), ink (Fluid Chalk Ink)

Supplies: tag (K & Company "Classic K"), vintage cut-out (Hot Off the Press), button (I cannot remember)

Supplies: tag (K & Company "Classic K"), rubon (http://www.royalbrush.com/), stamp (Studio G $1.00 Stamp), ink (Fluid Chalk Ink)


striped paper (unknown scrap), chipboard (unknown), label (cannot remember), stamp (Studio G $1.00 stamp), ink (Fluid Chalk Ink)

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

I make cards too...mine are much more homemade looking! Thanks for all the side bar links -- I'm going to make use of them!
Lee