9.15.2008

Cards I Made This Weekend

The first five cards were made with Making Memories "Cheeky" paper line -- from a 6x6 paper pad I found at Big Lots. I just love the number paper and the red circle paper. Such rich colors! I added some stamping and other embellishments -- oh, and lots of foam mounting squares.






This card was made with paper scraps (as are most of my cards), a new Hero Arts background stamp (Floating Leaf Pattern) and a new A C Moore Dollar Stamp (Studio G, wood-mounted).


This card was made with some old Making Memories patterned paper scraps (Cosmopolitan collection), a Heidi Swapp "love" stamp and a new Hero Arts stamp (Quote Background).





This card was a quickie using K & Company's and Brenda Walton's line "Neopolitan" and a new Stampin' Up stamp (So Many Sayings). This SU set is fabulous because there are 34 sayings or decorative border stamps in all (set on 3 actual stamps). I chose one "thanks so much."



Finally, I am cheap. I love to buy new things, but I also hate throwing away anything useful. So, after I received a thank you card with this cut mouse image on it, instead of tossing it, I re-purposed it -- recycled it by double-matting the front of the card and a circle-punched stamped sentiment. Sentiment stamp is from a clear acrylic, dollar Studio G stamp set.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Very well done.

Angela said...

These are beautiful-- You are inspiring me to make a couple now! Can I copy your ideas? Very creative!

MysticAmethyst said...

What beautiful cards.

Stephenie said...

Love those!
I scrapbook and make cards too..love to see others that do!

katiesniche said...

Dawn, what great cards! Very pretty!!

liannallama said...

oh, you made a whole bunch of really great cards!

Tammy said...

Love your cards!!! I scrapbook (100% digital now) & once upon a time I was a SU demonstrator. Still have lots of stampin' supplies to prove it. ;)

Kim said...

Wow, you make beautiful cards! I strive to be able to make things like those, but I did not get the crafty hands!

Kysha said...

These are very lovely!